Lecithin is a natural emulsifier which assists in the breakdown of fats and helps its efficient transportation through the blood vessels. This is an excellent supplement for people who are following a calorie-controlled or low-cholesterol diet. Lecithin from HealthAid is specially formulated using cold-pressed soybean oil, hermetically sealed in a soft gelatine capsule to maintain purity and strength.
Why HealthAid Lecithin Capsules?
- Lecithin is broken down into a substance called choline which helps transporting fats, thus helping to lose body fat
- May help increase the metabolism (breaking down food for energy), leading to increase BMR
- May be effective for the supplemental treatment of reducing cholesterol in the blood
HealthAid Lecithin Capsules may benefit:
- People on weight management programmes who want to lose weight, it facilitates the removal of fats in the body for efficient weight loss
- People who want to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and heart health
Recommended Daily Intake
1 Serving (1 Softgel Capsule) daily or as suggested by healthcare professional
Free From: Gluten, Yeast, Wheat, Dairy Products, Soya, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours & Flavourings
Net quantity: 50 Softgel Capsules
Suitable for: Non-Vegetarian