HealthAid Coliprobio combines the nine most researched live probiotics strains made easily accessible for people, who need a stronger support for intestinal & digestive health. The Probiotic Blend in Coliprobio is a combination of lactic acid-producing bacteria such as Lactobacillus, Streptococcus and Bifidobacterium. The formula includes the powerful strains L.Rhamnosus and Plantarum that help reduce the severity of complaints associated with deep flora imbalance. HealthAid Coliprobio has added benefits of FOS acting as a prebiotic to help the growth of healthy gut bacteria.
The ratio of good to bad bacteria is a critical measure in determining your overall health. There is evidence that many gastrointestinal ailments are caused by a poor balance of the intestinal microbiota. Microbiota can be disturbed with administration of antibiotics, or because of a poor diet or other causes.
Several studies indicate that taking probiotics, or “good” bacteria, especially a high-concentration probiotic preparation of specific live freeze-dried bacterial species, may help with severe abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea. Some probiotics strains may help reduce the pathogen bacteria and yeasts in your gut as well as balance your intestinal PH.
Why HealthAid ColiProbio capsule?
- May help improve the overall health of the intestines
- May help normalize and maintain healthy bowel functions
- May help improve absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- May help increase immunity
HealthAid ColiProbio may benefit:
- People who lead a stressful lifestyle leading to digestive discomfort
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient rich foods
- Those who want to maintain the balance of ‘friendly’ bacteria in the gut
- Those who wish to have a healthy gut
Recommended Daily Intake
1 Serving (1 Capsule) daily can be increased to 2 Capsules if required
Free From: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy Products, Soya, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours & Flavourings.
Net quantity: 30 Capsules
Suitable for: Vegetarian