Agnus Castus, also known as chasteberry or monk’s pepper, is about the size of a peppercorn. The plant has been used for centuries to tackle female gynaecological issues and is still taken as a traditional herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) such as irritability, mood swings, headaches, bloating and breast tenderness.
HealthAid Agnus Castus tablets are formulated using the best quality root powder. They are an excellent supplement for women at all stages of life, young and adult, also women going through menopause and beyond.
Why HealthAid Agnus Castus Tablets?
- Helps prevent hormonal imbalance
- Helps ease menopausal symptoms
- May help in case of infertility
- Helps enhance mental health and balance mood swings
HealthAid Agnus Castus Tablets may benefit:
- Women who need help in maintaining hormonal balance, especially during menopause
- Those with irregular periods and particularly those who have a shortened second-half of their menstrual cycle
- Women with infertility issues. Several studies have found that agnus castus can rebalance hormones and lengthen the menstrual cycle, regulate periods and even lead to successful pregnancies
- Those who need to reduce severe PMS symptoms including headaches, depression and bloating
Recommended Daily Intake of Agnus Castus Tablets:
1 Serving (1 Tablet) to be consumed 2-3 times daily
Free From: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy Products, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours & Flavourings.
Net quantity: 60 Tablets
Suitable for: Vegan