- HealthAid Biotin Conditioner has a nutrient-rich formula that includes ingredients such as Saw Palmetto Oil, Beeswax and Nutricert a patented ingredient along with the Keratin & Collagen that bring damaged and dry hair back to life.
- Formulated to detangle, tame frizz, and restore volume – making hair looking much more luxurious and easier to style without appearing over-dried or distressed.
- Saw Palmetto Oil prevents hair-fall and strengthens the hair.
- It is also infused with Keratin for straighter & smoother hair.
- SLS free formula is suitable for both natural and chemically-treated hair.
- Nutricert gives hair a smooth and gloss effect to give a perfect salon look and feel.
- Cera Alba also known as Beeswax contains Vitamin A which adds moisture to the hair.
- Vitamin B7 or Biotin helps to improve the texture and body of the hair.
- Especially formulated for Indian hair & suitable for use with oil treatment.
- The Conditioner helps enhance the appearance by improving the shine, colour, texture and by minimizing breakage, split ends, and frizzy hair. As a result, your hair becomes thicker, softer, and shinier.
- Directions For Use: After thoroughly rinsing out the shampoo, apply a generous amount of HealthAid Biotin Conditioner to the ends of your hair, working towards the roots. Leave it on for 5 minutes and rinse with cold water to lock in the moisture and shine.
Ingredients : Aqua, Cetearyl alcohol, Dimethiconal & TEA Dodecylbenesulfonate, glycerin, behentrimonium methosulphate, Stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, Gaur hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane & Dimethiconal, PEG 120 methyl glucose dioleate, Cera Alba, Collagen, Polyquaternium -10, Polyquaternium -7, Perfume, Nutricert Hair [Water (and) Polymnia sonchifolia root juice (and) Xanthan gum (and) Citric acid], Keratin, Citric Acid, Allium Cepa, Hydroxy ethyl Cellulose, Tocopheryl acetate Vitamin (E), Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Saw palmetto oil, Biotin (Vitamin B7)
Net Vol : 200mL
Suitable for: ALL